As a successful games producer, you've already realized an
important truth in our industry:
who you choose to do your game audio is just as important as
who you choose to do your level design, artwork, and core engine development.
Hiring a composer, sound designer, or voice talent who doesn't "get" your game
can significantly lower the quality of your hard work or, in the worst case,
actually ruin it.
Wicked Minstrel creates music using a mix of the most venerable skills known and the most modern technology available. Our personnel include degreed musicians, sound engineers, and voice talent with long years of experience in various styles of music and character voicing. We'll provide you with finished music, sound effects, or character voices, recorded in our modern, fully-equipped studio, or in yours.
- Finished digital music and sound effects ready for integration into your game in a variety of formats.
- Experienced voice talent for your characters, narration, and trailers.
- Adaptive music, non-linear forms.
- Ready for seamless integration with your game engine or Middleware (FMOD, Wwise)
- Full scores when you're going to hire a live orchestra.
- Pristine sampled instruments when your project requires a more constrained budget.
- Music project management for live recordings (booking the musicians, director, studio, engineers; mixing and mastering the recordings).
Some companies will charge you the price of a small yacht for services like these. We have a few nice surprises for you:
- When you work with Wicked Minstrel, you can be sure you've got the best possible price — guaranteed.
- You'll know in advance exactly how much you'll be paying, because we provide you with a clear “all-in” price for the work right from the beginning.
- Wicked Minstrel games music is rights-free; you won't pay a per-item cost to ASCAP, GEMA, SACEM, MRS, or other rights organisation.